Category Archives: work at home
Losing our family business was a great ordeal for my folks to handle. This has been very depressing for all of us because my sisters and my mom devoted so much to it that when we lost it, we have nothing…even nothing to start of with and most of all, no money in our pockets. We’ve technically lost everything!
While going through this financial turmoil, a friend of mine told me about Odesk and told me to give it a try. I was hesitant at first because I am not a “techy” kind of person. As soon as I got home, I browsed through Odesk.com and created an account. I found the job listings, looked for jobs that I can do well, applied and landed with a job!
I have been working only for a week now but these are things that will make you an Odesk lover:
- FREE REGISTRATION – No credit cards needed and the website is very secure. I must admit that I have this huge doubt at until I saw the salary in my bank.
- OVER 1,000 JOBS TO CHOOSE FROM – Whether you’re “techy” or not, I am sure that you will find one that will catch your attention. Although competition is very very tight, in Odesk, you just have to keep on applying to get a job. and onece you have one, it is up to you on how to provide with the employers with exemplary work ethics and outputs.
- WORKING AT YOU OWN PACE – You can choose from part-time and full-time jobs! You can give your schedule to employers upon interview so as not to meddle with the other things that you need to do.
- DOING OTHER THINGS WHILE EARNING– This is a great working space for a multi-tasker. Having a full-time job means sacrificing most of your day time for your work. This will not be the case when you are working online. You could have time to eat with your kids, play with them and let them grow by your side.
- WORKING WITHOUT OVERHEAD EXPENSES – No need for you to spend on transportation, clothes, make-up etc.
- NO OFFICE “POLITICS” /ISSUES WITH CO-WORKERS – I’ve experienced these in my previous jobs and coping up is really hard especially when you have envious officemates.
- SAVE TIME – No need to dress up in the morning and travel from point A to point B.
You may think I am earning so much from this. Naah, I’m just really happy that I got a job and this is what matters most! It is morale boosting and I’m not going to stop until I’ve reached my financial goals. Although these jobs are not that stable, they are perfect for stay at home moms like your truly who would want extra income whether to help their husbands make money or just to buy a Chanel bag for themselves!